Vinyl Flooring are categorised in two types, Homogeneous and Heterogeneous.
Vinyl floors are very popular because of their durability, low maintenance and versatility. Homogeneous vinyl is made of 1 single layer, glued to the sub-floor and welded, that offers vibrancy and depth of colour. It is incredibly durable and stain resistant which makes it a great flooring choice for heavy traffic areas, especially recommended for applications in healthcare and education for their resistance and ease for cleaning.
Our new premium homogeneous vinyl floor covering produced in a brand new manufacturing plant with the latest technology. It has a uniquely embossed surface that offers optimal performance, it is low emitting and 100% phthalate free.
Contemporary classic with a modern twist. It offers an extensive, extremely well balanced and modern colour palette.
This premium homogeneous flooring is presented in a clear and comprehensive way that makes it is easy to use and to combine. Perfect for today's environments for applications in care and cure spaces, public buildings and education facilities.
View Our Homogenous Vinyl Collection Here :
Heterogeneous vinyl is floor covering offer in heterogeneous PVC sheet. A wide range of wood floor designs, all over designs and stone, concrete and metals, suitable for professional environments in healthcare, schools, offices and retail.
Key considerations of our heterogeneous vinyl floors are durability, high quality, easy cleaning & maintenance, sound reduction & slip resistant flooring. Each of our heterogeneous vinyl floors offers specific properties for specific applications, so that you can always find a floor that is perfectly suited for your application.
• Slip resistant flooring is offered by our Step safety vinyl collection
• Acoustic flooring is presented by our Sarlon & Sarlon Sparkling acoustic ranges
• For Loose lay purposes we offer Sarlon Modul'Up with an impact sound reduction of 19dB.
• Our Eternal collection offers general purpose flooring suitable for many applications
• With Eternal digital print we offer the possibility to design your floor with any print you like.
• Sarlon Compete Step is developed for use on stairways